In 2001, the historic landmark Radiator Building was converted into The Bryant Park Hotel. Since opening, the team has maintained a guest centric service philosophy where our guests’ wants and needs are our top priority. We remain dedicated to nurturing a very special bond with all our guests, which we believe makes our hotel unique and even extraordinary. We consider ourselves fortunate to service guests and visitors from all around the world, and our service and spacious accommodations have allowed us to create long lasting relationships with so many of them over the years.
Every guest and every moment they spend with us is important to us and that is what has generated worldwide recognition for the Bryant Park Hotel and its reputation as a leader in hospitality.
Listed are a few of the hotels achievements from the press and travel media:
- Conde Nast Traveler awarded the hotel its Gold Award as one of its “Best Places to Stay"
- Montreal Gazette voted the hotel “Most Romantic Hotel in North America”
- London Times named us the “Number One Hotel for Fashion in New York City”
- Trip Advisor named us the “Trendiest Hotel in New York City and America”
- City Search & Elle Magazine both selected us as “The Best Romantic Hotel in New York City”
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award